A device and platform independent solution, that allows the true registered person to access their online account.
What is the problem we are solving?
Existing methodologies related to online account authentication such as passwords, 2FA, and even biometrics, can be copied or shared and are susceptible to phishing. As such, they are considered a “Proof of Access”. Identity Test or Proof of Identity as a new paradigm shift solution, will prove it is a human (and the correct registered person) that is accessing the account.
What are examples of breaches we are solving?
Identity theft, fraudulent transactions, account takeover, manipulation of system settings, elevation in malicious access to admin privileges, stolen Bitcoin access credentials.
Use Case Examples
Confirmation of the identity for the registered user, requesting access to:
- A bank account, initiating a transaction or confirming authorization for a transaction.
- A utility account or access to that system to make a payment
- A medical provider’s system to schedule an appointment or access their lab results
- A Privileged account to Administer a CRM tool such as WordPress, Joomla, Magenta or any PHP or IIS or Apache hosted websites
- An Office 365 account, SharePoint, Outlook web access and other enterprise apps
- Any web-based system that can use SAML to authenticate a user via Cognitive ID in addition to, either before or after the username password for an additional layer of Identity Proof such as access to a site that is enabled hosting a Bitcoin account.
- No need to memorize passwords
- No PW resets that confuse the end user and force them to attempt to remember another password
- Lower IT costs
- No cards, dongles or additional hardware to maintain