We rely on our senses such as sights, sounds, feelings, plus our surroundings to build our own Story. Your abilities and own predilections influence which of them are important in building your Story, thus making every Story unique for you. It is yours alone.
Even if the same two people experience the same event, HOW an individual forms their Story in their mind is unique and is in fact the foundation for “CognitiveID”.
Association is a focused single word or phrase that instantly “triggers” when you are shown your Memory.
Follow these simple rules when creating your Associations:
- Must be a minimum of 3 characters with a maximum of 20.
- You may use:
- Alphabet uppercase letter (A-Z)
- alphabet lowercase letter (a-z)
- Decimal digit number (0-9)
- Hyphen, Single Quote and Space
- No other special characters
Click here to learn more about Stories
Click here to learn more about Memories
Click here to learn more about CognitiveID
Click here to learn more about how CognitiveID knows it’s me
Click here to learn more about Usernames