We rely on our senses such as sights, sounds, feelings, plus our surroundings to build our own Stories from our Memories. Your abilities and own predilections influence which of them are important in building your Story, thus making every Story unique to you. It is yours alone.
Even if the same two people experience the same event, how an individual forms their Story in their mind is unique and is in fact the foundation for MindPrint.
Follow these simple rules when creating your Story:
- Must be a minimum of 4 characters with a maximum of 20.
- You may use:
- Alphabet uppercase letter (A-Z)
- Alphabet lowercase letter (a-z)
- Decimal digit number (0-9)
- Hyphen, Single Quote and Space
- No other special characters